Tele-therapy has obvious advantages:
1. We can work together wherever you are either via internet-based video conferencing or by telephone.
2. You are saving the time and expense of travelling to and from my consulting room. (As an added bonus, research papers examining the benefits of tele-health unanimously report that it does reduce the carbon footprint of healthcare, primarily by reduction in transport-associated emissions).
3. We can organise sessions at mutually convenient pre-arranged times even outside of normal business hours.
4. You can choose your own time of day to write and send emails in between sessions (and you can take more time to think about what you want to say).
5. You can work with me from the comfort and privacy of your own surroundings.
6. You may feel less embarrassed when discussing personal matters.
To get started just call me on 0419 331 457 or use the contact form and we’ll take it from there.
Copyright © 2006-2023 belindahulstrom.com - All Rights Reserved. ABN: 83 075 575 525
Therapy and Coaching for Lasting Change in Williamstown is 15 minutes from Melbourne and within 30 minutes of many inner city and western suburbs including Port Melbourne, Albert Park, South Melbourne, Newport, Altona, Kingsville, Seabrook, Spotswood, Footscray, Yarraville, Sunshine, Maribyrnong, Keilor, Taylors Lakes, Essendon, Moonee Ponds, Hoppers Crossing, Werribee, Laverton and Point Cook.
Powered by GoDaddy